A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thane Blinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thane Blinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thane Blinman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blinman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thane A. Blinman practice?
Dr. Thane Blinman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons and King Of Prussia Pediatric Surgeons.