Learn more about Dr. Thane Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thane Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thane Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Lock Haven Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thane Nolan Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thane N. Turner practice?
- Dr. Thane Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thane Turner practices Family Medicine near Lock Haven, PA.
See Lock Haven Primary Care Doctors.