Learn more about Dr. Thane Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thane Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thane Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Lock Haven Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thane Nolan Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thane N. Turner practice?
- Dr. Thane Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thane Turner practices Family Medicine near Lock Haven, PA.
See Lock Haven Primary Care Doctors.