Learn more about Dr. Thane Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thane Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thane Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Lock Haven Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thane Nolan Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thane N. Turner practice?
- Dr. Thane Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thane Turner practices Family Medicine near Lock Haven, PA.
See Lock Haven Family Physicians.