A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanes Vanig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanes Vanig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanes Vanig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanig graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vanig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanes Jason Vanig MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanes J. Vanig practice?
- Dr. Thanes Vanig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thanes Vanig practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.