Learn more about Dr. Thanes Vanig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanes Vanig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanes Vanig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanig graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thanes J. Vanig practice?
Dr. Thanes Vanig practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors, and Phoenix General Practitioners.