A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thang Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thang Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thang Do Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thang D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thang Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thang Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.