A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thang Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thang Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thang Do Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thang D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thang Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thang Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.