Dr. Thang Do MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2015
The man is a GOD
Great guy, excellent staff! (Additionally, the office areas are almost surgically clean, and the man has excellent taste in decor, if that kind of thing matters to you.) I've seen my share of mental health professionals in Bellingham, and this guy rates top of the heap, period. If you, like me, have any backoff about consulting a male doctor, no worries here whatsoever. He is unfailingly courteous, listens well, is not authoritarian or confrontational, and you get no sense of 'weird' from him. He listened to me, he remembers my history from one session to the next, and worked WITH me. The man saved my life.

December 22nd, 2014
Patient
On the given scale of four stars doctor Thang C Do has earned a five star rating. He is the very best of the very best of care doctors.

February 24th, 2014
come back to Oklahoma!!!
Dr. Do is SO exceptional that I would fly to WA for appointments if it were financialy feasible. I was admitted as an inpatient for major depressive order in Oklahoma. He kept me for a considerable amount of time and never gave up on me. Eventually he found the right balance of meds and I made a great recovery. I was so desperate for help we considered ECT. Fortunately that was not necessary. I am now in TX and he is in WA. There are good docs here but none can measure up to Dr. Do. Please come back south!! :(

July 21st, 2013
Have high hopes!
He made me feel comfortable right from the start as did his receptionist . I have been looking for answers for years and just keep getting meds thrown at me. Dr. Do also ran blood test checking for various things. Results came back that we need to look further into an automoini syndrome . Plus he will keep working with me on regulating my meds I am on. So now I will be seeing a Dr for the Automoini syndrome and help some other issues that could be effecting my depression and anxiety. What I am trying to say is he doesn't just look at one issue he looks at things that can be attributing to it. I can call him with questions and he gets back to me in a timely manner.

July 21st, 2013
A+ Provider!
Dr Do is, hands down, the best psychiatrist I've ever met. As others have posted, he sees you as a person, not just a mental illness. I see him for chronic pain issues. Unlike other providers I've seen, he doesn't try to tell me it's "all in my head". He actually understands that the you can not separate the mental from the physical. We work together to tweak my medication as needed. He treats you with respect and actually includes you in the care plan he creates. I have always felt I can be 100% honest with Dr Do. He is always prompt and courteous. His office staff is also courteous. I highly recommend him.

August 10th, 2012
The best doctor I've ever seen in this town or any town for that matter
I have seen tons of psychiatrist in the Bellingham area of NW WA. Dr. Do has to be the best doctor I have ever come across. He is kind, caring and i can completely trust him in all aspects. I've seen him only 3 times, but I've had to call him after hours and that experience was very professional and comforting as well. Dr. Do see's me as a person and not another mental patient. He knows what I need and I don't feel I have to hide my true issues with him to get the care I need. He is a true doctor in his field. I would give him more than an excellent score if I could. He's an A+++ in my book. I have some serious issues and I believe he will be able to help me. The minute I saw him and met him I knew he was the doctor that would be able to help me. So many doctors in the field of Psychiatry are pompous and conceited that it makes the patient/myself as well feel small and obsolete. These traits do not exist in Dr. T. Do. Thank you doctor Do for moving to our community as you are very needed here. :)

August 7th, 2012
Dr. Thang Do (mench)
Dr. Do is caring and professional. He clearly is well trained and in addition is well versed in some alternatives to pill pushing. A great guy with a friendly staff. 10 out of 10.

August 2nd, 2012
More than best ever
I have been accompanying my friend on hao visits to Dr. Do. He is prompt and very professional but friendly. His training is unique and very complimentary for the disorders he treats. His intelligence and compassion is far above any other doctor in his field that I have met.I have met a few as several people I know have had long term issues and have been frustrated by "The System".

February 9th, 2011
Best ever
Dr. Do really saw me as a person. He listened to my needs, as someone who knew what I needed. He listened to what I thought might be the most helpful. I never felt the need to perform for him, because he could see right through that. I totally could be myself, and he never made me feel like I was crazy. He is the best, and he has moved from my city, and I am pretty crushed. But he left me assuring me that I would continue to be okay.

December 11th, 2010
Most professional doctor in Oklahoma
My history of seeing and working with health care professionals, Dr Do is by far the top 10 of Doctors, who has an unparalleled rapport with his patient. By far above 110% healthcare by an individual, excellent care and compassion.

June 8th, 2009
FINALLY Someone that knew what to do
After seeing several family physicians, psychologists,and counselors we found Dr. Do. He was able to help us without judgement,making us feel less than deserving of a normal life or as though the illness was only a matter of choice as we experienced in the past with others.An incredibly patient and knowledgable physician. Dr. Do is compassionate and takes great care to listen and talk with you instead of 'at you.' He keeps current with medication and applies his expertise and common sense when prescribing them for patients. He was able to totally turn around one of the most challenging situations imaginable and my family is very greatful!