A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thang Nguyen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thang Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thang Cao Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thang C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thang Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thang Nguyen practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.