A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thang Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thang Pham, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thang Van Pham DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thang V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Thang Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thang Pham practices Internal Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Fontana Internists.