A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thangamuthu Arumugam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thangamuthu Arumugam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thangamuthu Arumugam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arumugam graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arumugam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thangamuthu DR Arumugam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thangamuthu D. Arumugam practice?
- Dr. Thangamuthu Arumugam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thangamuthu Arumugam practices Pediatrics near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Pediatricians.