A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Quan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh-Lan T. Quan practice?
- Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.