A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Quan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh-Lan T. Quan practice?
- Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.