A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Quan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thanh-Lan L. Quan practice?
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.