A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Quan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh-Lan Trong Quan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh-Lan T. Quan practice?
- Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thanh-Lan Quan practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.