A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh-Nhan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh-Nhan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh-Nhan Thi Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh-Nhan T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thanh-Nhan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thanh-Nhan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.