A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Cao, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cao has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Cao practice?
Dr. Sean Cao practices Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.