A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Cao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Cao, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cao has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Thanh-Son Cao MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Cao practice?
- Dr. Sean Cao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Cao practices Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.