A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Andreakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Andreakos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Andreakos, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreakos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Andreakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Andreakos MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh Andreakos practice?
- Dr. Thanh Andreakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Andreakos practices Emergency Medicine near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Emergency Physicians.