Dr. Thanh Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thanh Nguyen?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Thanh Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 7th, 2015

Strange woman

December 30th, 2014

Horrible bedside manner, inaccurate diagnoses!

Very unfriendly and kept asking over and over again when exactly I take all of my different medications each day even though I kept repeating that I don't take them at specific times. Finally she pretty much made me say that I take them at certain times so that she could move on to the next question, and she had very few questions that were actually about me or my experiences. I went ahead anyway and told her my diagnoses I've had for over a decade (dx'd by many diff. drs and therapists) and described what I've been through during all this time. She wrote down different diagnoses that are frankly pretty mild compared to what is actually going on with me. I am looking desperately for another psych. but it's not easy with Medicaid. Anyway her bedside manner is HORRIBLE and very intimidating and frustrating and she did not crack one smile. The only thing she did that I liked was prescribe the right number of pills for a 31-day month. 3 extra, making it an odd number, instead of something ending in 0.

September 21st, 2017