A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Diep Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thanh Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.