A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Nguyen, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Dinh Nguyen MD is a male Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thanh Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Nguyen practices Nephrology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Merced Nephrologists.