Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thanh Vo
Dr. Thanh Vo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Sullivan, MO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and General Practice. Dr. Vo is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. He speaks English.
Dr. Thanh Vo has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Thanh Vo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Michael Zahra
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Louis, MO 0.10 mi15
Dr. Jennifer Hinton
Saint Louis, MO 0.98 mi17
Dr. John Ohaver
Family Medicine, General Practice
Saint Louis, MO 0.98 mi