A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Dao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Dao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Teresa Dao MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh T. Dao practice?
- Dr. Thanh Dao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Dao practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See Houston Internists.