A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duong Wagner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong Wagner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Duong Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh H Duong Wagner FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thanh H. Duong Wagner practice?
- Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Pensacola, FL.
See Milton Internists and Milton Cardiologists.