A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duong Wagner
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Duong Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong Wagner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Duong Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh H Duong Wagner FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thanh H. Duong Wagner practice?
- Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Duong Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Pensacola, FL.
See Milton Internists and Milton Cardiologists.