A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Hiep Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thanh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.