A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Hiep Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thanh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.