A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Bui is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Khac Bui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh K. Bui practice?
- Dr. Thanh Bui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Bui practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.