A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Hoang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hoang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Kim Hoang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh K. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Thanh Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Hoang practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.