A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Hoang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thanh K. Hoang practice?
Dr. Thanh Hoang practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.