A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Hoang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hoang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Kim Hoang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanh K. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Thanh Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Hoang practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.