A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Kirkpatrick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thanh Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Thanh Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Kirkpatrick practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.