Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thanh Pham
Dr. Thanh Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA, with another office in University Place, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with St Clare Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Pham has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thanh Pham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thanh Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.
Dr. Shaista Quddusi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Federal Way, WA 0 mi29
Dr. Daisy Zachariah
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Federal Way, WA 0 mi46
Dr. Harpreet Kaur
Federal Way, WA 0.76 mi15