Learn more about Dr. Thanh Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 47 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bone Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thanh V. Pham practice?
Dr. Thanh Pham practices Internal Medicine near University Place, WA.
See University Place Internists.