A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Phan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Phan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thanh Phan practice?
Dr. Thanh Phan practices Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.