A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Quoc Tran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thanh Q. Tran practice?
- Dr. Thanh Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Tran practices General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.