A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanh Le, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Le has 27 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Trung Le MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thanh T. Le practice?
- Dr. Thanh Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thanh Le practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.