A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanhlong Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanhlong Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thanhlong Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanhlong Duc Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thanhlong D. Pham practice?
- Dr. Thanhlong Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thanhlong Pham practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.