2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
She steered me off track show details She steered me off track
Jun 11th, 2016

I saw her for 6 years because I didn't know any better. I see a different psychiatrist now and I couldn't be happier. I always got the impression it had everything to do with the insurance payments and co-pays and less to do with patient care. Arrogant, bullying, self-centered, ill equipped, hurried, uncaring, excitable, egotistical are a few adjectives that come to mind. Throw in an incompetent staff and this is the last place, in my opinion, you should go for treatment. You won't get alternative therapy ideas, alternative drug therapy ideas, wellness suggestions, etc. She will NOT entertain your issues or listen to what you say. You WILL get a condescending attitude that scares you into silence. Worst of all? She may not be documenting your illness correctly or completely. Beware! If only I knew then what I know now... Beware of what he documents or doesn't document in your records. Those records may be used by others and could be very important for what he does NOT document... Or documents inaccurately documents.

Nov 7th, 2015

Dr. Thania Quesada, MD is a professional in every manner. She is wonderful with patients and exception in her diagnosis accuracy.

She blew my treatment show details She blew my treatment
by Do no see this doctor on Sep 26th, 2015

Production line medicine show details Production line medicine
by Anonymous on Sep 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

I saw her for depression. She asks rote questions, uses a check list, and totally misses the point. If you don't fit into that little neat package she ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
She only wants your money show details She only wants your money
by Former patient on Jun 5th, 2015

I was a former patient of Dream Recovery International in Boca Raton, FL where she is the Medical Director. I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy. My insurance was billed for services I never received seeing drs and psychiatrists on an almost daily basis. They burned out insurance policies, changing people's discharge dates based on how many more days their policy will pay, and billing people's insurance after they were already discharged from the program. Also I know of clients that are told their discharge will be "against medical advice" if they do not go to the halfway house that they pick for them. Which they have contracts with and received a commission for each client who they send there. Which for a lot of people who are required to "successfully" complete the program for work or court, they are left with no other option.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dr. Quesada, Medical Director at Dream Works International, is a nightmare show details Dr. Quesada, Medical Director at Dream Works International, is a nightmare
Apr 17th, 2015

Claim to be a non-12 step program but then unceremoniously discharge you when you will not attend 12 step meetings. Thania Quesada, new director is a tyrannical person, that does not like to be questioned. No family involvement. Stay away.

She's in the wrong field show details She's in the wrong field
by I wish I asked around before going to her on Apr 12th, 2015

This is a bad doctor. She runs a patient mill. Next!

She pescribes pills to keep u coming back show details She pescribes pills to keep u coming back
Feb 23rd, 2015

I was just a head count to her-- the more office visits she scores the deeper her pockets! I would caution you to beware of doctors like this.

The term "Spin Doctor" describes her best show details The term "Spin Doctor" describes her best
by I got scammed by her on Feb 20th, 2015

She had a problem telling the truth.

Insincere second rate care show details Insincere second rate care
by Anonymous on Jan 26th, 2015 on doctor.com

Find another doctor.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
She write her own reviews!!!! show details She write her own reviews!!!!
Nov 20th, 2014

She doesn't like her patients reviews so she write her own and gets away with it.

Great Care. show details Great Care.
Feb 5th, 2014

Smart, attentive and kind... She takes the time to address the big issues ... I've seen her for four of the most difficult years of my life. She's amazing !!! I'm lucky to have her in my corner ...

Awesome show details Awesome
Oct 10th, 2013

Kind, caring and knows her field ! I would highly recommend her.

Dr Quesada is the best show details Dr Quesada is the best
by nomad on Apr 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Quesada for 14 years now. Even after moving out of state, I would fly back for appointments because she was so much better than the doctors I met in Maryland.

by R.M. on Mar 20th, 2013

I have been treated by Dr. Quesada off and on for several years. She is very compassionate, supportive and attentive. She is highly competent and has rendered superior care to me at all times. I consider Dr. Quesada to be a friend, and I recommend her highly.

Not what I want in a doctor.. show details Not what I want in a doctor..
Mar 17th, 2012

She sweet talks you and prescribes with no real interest in the patient in a cusory fashion.

best!!! show details best!!!
Nov 14th, 2011

great office/ staff and care. great experience really listened.

Jun 1st, 2011

awesome

BIGGEST LOSER!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR $$ ON HER!!! show details BIGGEST LOSER!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR $$ ON HER!!!
Feb 12th, 2011

I paid her cash and she misdiagnosed meand prescribed the wrong meds. Luckily I found a reputable doctor who knew what he was doing to replace her!!

I'm Bipolar and She Blew It! show details I'm Bipolar and She Blew It!
Nov 3rd, 2010

I spent months and months with this doctor who told me I was severely depressed and that I might need ECT. I even thought it over and suggested that I may be Bipolar, but she didn't take it seriously. I don't think she LISTENS to the patient; she had an idea that you are this or than and sticks with it no matter what. She needs to LISTEN and explore alternate illnesses with her patients.

amazing!!! show details amazing!!!
Sep 7th, 2010

would rec. to family and friends highly!!

professional and caring!!!! show details professional and caring!!!!
Sep 2nd, 2010

Best ever !!! smart, caring, staff is great!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Aug 10th, 2010

Professional and caring

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Aug 6th, 2010

Would not rust this shrink as far as I could throw her. I made a mistake by not checking reviews first, other psychiatrists have much higher ratings.

Aug 3rd, 2010

Great/Highly rec.:))

Jul 3rd, 2010

Excellent!!!!

Fake doctor Go somewhere else show details Fake doctor Go somewhere else
May 30th, 2010

Fake. Only wants your money and couldnt care less about the patient.

May 26th, 2010

WOULD RECOMMEND HIGHLY

May 25th, 2010

Caring great reputation professional

Go elsewhere! show details Go elsewhere!
Mar 8th, 2010

This doctor is uncaring and only wants money.

Terrific Psychitrist show details Terrific Psychitrist
Feb 28th, 2010

If you want the best psychiatrist in South Florida, look no further. Not only is she a great doctor, but she's a caring person.

Worst Doctor ever show details Worst Doctor ever
Jan 9th, 2010

No caring. No follow up. Go elsewhere.

Nov 4th, 2009

excellent

Sep 9th, 2009

worst doctor ever

the best show details the best
by sms on May 19th, 2009

best psychiatrist i've had--kind, insightful, and accurate (super smart).

May 18th, 2009