Dr. Thania Quesada MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

June 11th, 2016
She steered me off track
I saw her for 6 years because I didn't know any better. I see a different psychiatrist now and I couldn't be happier. I always got the impression it had everything to do with the insurance payments and co-pays and less to do with patient care. Arrogant, bullying, self-centered, ill equipped, hurried, uncaring, excitable, egotistical are a few adjectives that come to mind. Throw in an incompetent staff and this is the last place, in my opinion, you should go for treatment. You won't get alternative therapy ideas, alternative drug therapy ideas, wellness suggestions, etc. She will NOT entertain your issues or listen to what you say. You WILL get a condescending attitude that scares you into silence. Worst of all? She may not be documenting your illness correctly or completely. Beware! If only I knew then what I know now... Beware of what he documents or doesn't document in your records. Those records may be used by others and could be very important for what he does NOT document... Or documents inaccurately documents.

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Thania Quesada, MD is a professional in every manner. She is wonderful with patients and exception in her diagnosis accuracy.

September 26th, 2015
She blew my treatment
I spent months and months with this doctor who told me I was severely depressed and that I might need ECT. I even thought it over and suggested that I may be Bipolar, but she didn't take it seriously. I don't think she LISTENS to the patient; she had an idea that you are this or than and sticks with it no matter what. She needs to LISTEN and explore alternate illnesses with her

September 17th, 2015
Production line medicine
I saw her for depression. She asks rote questions, uses a check list, and totally misses the point. If you don't fit into that little neat package she ...

June 5th, 2015
She only wants your money
I was a former patient of Dream Recovery International in Boca Raton, FL where she is the Medical Director. I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy. My insurance was billed for services I never received seeing drs and psychiatrists on an almost daily basis. They burned out insurance policies, changing people's discharge dates based on how many more days their policy will pay, and billing people's insurance after they were already discharged from the program. Also I know of clients that are told their discharge will be "against medical advice" if they do not go to the halfway house that they pick for them. Which they have contracts with and received a commission for each client who they send there. Which for a lot of people who are required to "successfully" complete the program for work or court, they are left with no other option.

April 17th, 2015
Dr. Quesada, Medical Director at Dream Works International, is a nightmare
Claim to be a non-12 step program but then unceremoniously discharge you when you will not attend 12 step meetings. Thania Quesada, new director is a tyrannical person, that does not like to be questioned. No family involvement. Stay away.

April 12th, 2015
She's in the wrong field
This is a bad doctor. She runs a patient mill. Next!

February 23rd, 2015
She pescribes pills to keep u coming back
I was just a head count to her-- the more office visits she scores the deeper her pockets! I would caution you to beware of doctors like this.

February 20th, 2015
The term "Spin Doctor" describes her best
She had a problem telling the truth.

January 26th, 2015
Insincere second rate care
Find another doctor.

November 20th, 2014
She write her own reviews!!!!
She doesn't like her patients reviews so she write her own and gets away with it.

February 5th, 2014
Great Care.
Smart, attentive and kind... She takes the time to address the big issues ... I've seen her for four of the most difficult years of my life. She's amazing !!! I'm lucky to have her in my corner ...