A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thankamani Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thankamani Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thankamani Krishnan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Krishnan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thankamani H Krishnan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thankamani H. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Thankamani Krishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thankamani Krishnan practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.