I was happy in most cases with Dr. Jo's take on my medical issues. However, he has a very heavy patient load and the wait to see him usually is 1-2 hours. I tried to cope with that, but then over time when he said he'd consult with a specialist, radiologist, etc., he NEVER followed through. I have a lot of health issues that need follow-up, and Dr. Jo was too busy to do that. So, went elsewhere. show details I was happy in most cases with Dr. Jo's take on my medical issues. However, he has a very heavy patient load and the wait to see him usually is 1-2 hours. I tried to cope with that, but then over time when he said he'd consult with a specialist, radiologist, etc., he NEVER followed through. I have a lot of health issues that need follow-up, and Dr. Jo was too busy to do that. So, went elsewhere.
Apr 2nd, 2014

Nov 19th, 2013

Horrible wait time. Whoever this doctor has working for him needs to step it up.

Staff show details Staff
Apr 18th, 2012

There is a lady that works the front office that is very rude.If your blood pressure isn't high it will be by the time you see Dr.Jo. Erveyone else is very nice and seem to be genuinely concerned.If you can make it pass the front desk you're alright ! I love DR.JoOne apple can spoil the whole barrel...

Multiple Visits and No Results show details Multiple Visits and No Results
by Anonymous on Jan 5th, 2010

I have seen this doctor for about 4 Years now, Recently I was diagnosed with Low T, and He had blood work for a Good Years WORTH. And yet after myself repeatedly telling him, why dont you see the results for yourself, which he held every visit that I seen him, he would steer away from proper treatment. I for myself seen a professional and he couldn't understand why DR JO, would not treat this properly or refer me to a professional to diagnose the issue. My overall feeling of this doc, Professional I would give him a 1, as for his so called caring attitude a 5 since he puts a good show!