A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thao Duong, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Duong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thao T. Duong practice?
Dr. Thao Duong practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See San Jose Physiatrists.