A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thao Nguyen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thao Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Thanh Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thao T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Primary Care Doctors.