A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Phuong Nguyen MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thao P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.