A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thao P. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Charlotte, NC.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists, San Diego Family Physicians, and San Diego Cardiologists.