A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thao Nguyen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Qui Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thao Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.