A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thao Nguyen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Qui Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thao Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.