A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thao Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Thanh Phuong Nguyen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thao T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.