A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thao Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Thanh Phuong Nguyen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thao T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Primary Care Doctors.