A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Thach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thao Thach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thach
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Thach graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Thach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Thanh Thach MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thao T. Thach practice?
- Dr. Thao Thach has 1 office location.
Dr. Thao Thach practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.