A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Thach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thao Thach is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Thach graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Thach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao Thanh Thach MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thao T. Thach practice?
- Dr. Thao Thach has 1 office location.
Dr. Thao Thach practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.