Dr. Thao Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thao Tran?

Wonderful

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

My Cataract surgery was a great experience, Dr Tran and her team were wonderful and the whole procedure went smoothly.

Awesome

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr Tran is an awesome doctor. I recently had emergency with shingles in my one eye and Dr Tran was very accommodating and even met with me outside of her normal office hours to ensure that the shingles was effectively treated so that my eye would not be damaged by it. I would recommend Dr Tran to anyone who wants a doctor who takes the time necessary to provide you with the best treatment necessary. Dr Tran and her staff are a 5 star office.

AMAZING EYE CARE

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Absolutely love this place  I loved it from the moment I walked in everyone there is so sweet and make you feel like family .... Dr. Tran is incredible at what she does and she even answers calls after hours!!! I never had a place that did that.... I highly recommend this place I won't go anywhere else!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Tran was very helpful. She took the time to explain everything to me and to answer all my questions. Her assistant in the back was very friendly and patient with my children. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Caring Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Tran took the time to explain. She helps me get my glaucoma medications covered. When I ran out of my medications, she gave me samples between my refills. She and her staff really cares about preserving my vision.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Tran for approximately 10 years. She is very thorough, personable, and capable. She has performed two surgeries on my eyes with great success. I have sent at least three of my friends/family to her. I have heard no complaints from them. I will continue to see her each year and will recommend her to others.

Thorough examination

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Tran took the time to evaluate my problem. She gave me great advice to treat my disease. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Posted on July 12th, 2016