A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thao Nguyen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thao Nguyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thao V Nguyen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thao V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thao Nguyen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thao Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and McKeesport, PA.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.