Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

The BEST! show details The BEST!
by Kim Keel on May 25th, 2015

Exceptional provider

TERRIBLE -- ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A DOCTOR! show details TERRIBLE -- ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A DOCTOR!
Mar 23rd, 2015

This doctor was TERRIBLE. Purposely catheterized me by surprise -- meaning completely WITHOUT warning me and without my permission. As you can imagine, this hurt even worse because I tensed up horribly. When I got upset (I was actually horrified!), she told me she had to because I wouldn't have let her do it. Well, yes!!! Her diagnosis was also dismal and scary. She didn't even put all the things she told me in her report. I ended up going to Johns Hopkins for a follow up. They did all non-invasive procedures and told me I was okay -- a completely different outlook. Just terrible, terrible experience with this doctor.

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
Feb 6th, 2015

I have urinary and pelvic problem. My husband and I are very careful about our health and doctors. Dr. Nguyen was highly recommended by my family doctor and friends. I checked her credentials which were very impressive. She was trained at some of the best schools including Johns Hopkins. I also discovered that she is one of the few truly fellowship trained and board certified urogynecologists in the DC metro area. I found her staffs to be very friendly, helpful, and polite. Dr. Nguyen was very friendly, thorough, and careful in her examination and discussion with me. She explained my medical problem in great details and offered various options ranging from "conservative" medical care to surgery. I did not feel rushed or pressured to do anything. I decided to use pessary which works. However I am not too happy with it. My friends had very good result with surgery with Dr. Nguyen. I will talk with Dr. Nguyen soon about doing surgery. I am recommending Dr. Nguyen to all of my friends. Check her out if you have urogynecologic problem.

Jan 31st, 2015

if your appointment is at 10, don't expect her to see you until 11! she will rush you out of the room and act like you are bothering her and youre a waste of time unless you plan on paying her for surgery. i was very displeased with this dr. very unprofessional

Wouldnt recommend her to a pet show details Wouldnt recommend her to a pet
Dec 11th, 2013

No follow up, no return calls, no respect for the pt. You cant get a result unless you go in and give her a copay She would not even get 1 star, but that is the minimum

Nov 8th, 2012

She changed my life. No more urinary problem.

Oct 16th, 2012

Strongly recommend Dr. Nguyen. Delightful person and physician.

Jul 24th, 2012

Outstanding doctor. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Feb 9th, 2012

Great Doctor. I did a lot of research before deciding to see her. She came highly recommended from my family doctor. I saw her for organ prolapse. I was very impressed with her knowledge. She has wonderful bedside manner. She spent time to discuss details of various options with me. She ultimately recommended that I try a pessary first. Works great! No need for surgery. I gave her name to all of my friends. We are all very happy with her.

Not Caring, hard to understand show details Not Caring, hard to understand
Dec 31st, 2011

Hard to understand with officious manner. Had the impression that she was not listening to me. She gave my friend more time because she needed a hysterectomy. I had a problem with frequent urine infections and she did not review my history well and seemed bothered by all my questions. I am a bit hard of hearing and it was really hard to understand her because of her accent. I won't be going back to her.

Oct 10th, 2011

Oustanding and caring doctor. Great staffs. I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Jun 8th, 2011

My doctor referred me to see Dr. Nguyen for blood in my urine. Helpful staffs. I was very impressive by Dr. Nguyen's demeaner and knowledge. She explained things very carefully. I would highly recommend her. I am giving her name to family and friends.

excellent doctor and great staffs show details excellent doctor and great staffs
May 26th, 2011

My doctor referred me to see Dr. Nguyen. Her medical expertise, reliability, compassion, flexibility, and care make her one of the best doctors that I have ever met. Additionally, the office staff and nurses are gracious, kind and efficient. All create an atmosphere of trust and care for me to feel totally at ease and to be well taken care of. She took care of my problem in just a couple of clinic visit. I wish I had seen years earlier. With gratitude.

Many unneeded tests, inexperience, uncare show details Many unneeded tests, inexperience, uncare
May 16th, 2011

She requests 5 tests, each cost me from $500-$1000 out of pocket (Medicare part B). 6 appointments to see her. After a month, her conclusion is inconclusive. She doesn't know what causing the blood in the urine.Many of these tests were repeated and unneeded in a short 1 week without any medication. and these tests were painful.

Feb 6th, 2011

I am so thankful that my doctor recommended me to Dr. Nguyen. I am very impressed with Dr. Nguyens's wealth of knowledge and wonderful bedside manner, which is a rare combination you can find in physicians nowadays. I would highly recommend her.

Nov 12th, 2010

A friend recommended Dr. Nguyen. My experience has been very positive. Her staffs are very friendly and helpful. She was very thorough and I am very happy to have found her. Our her examination, she presented both medical and surgical options. She spent the time to explain them...an important point for me. I chose to try medical treatment first. I would recommend her to anyone.

Don't waste your time if you don't need surgery show details Don't waste your time if you don't need surgery
Nov 7th, 2010

The front desk is very good. The doctor is only concerned about doing surgery, If you are not a surgical case , please don't waste your time.

Apr 27th, 2010

Friendly staff. Great bedside manner. Very happy with my surgery for uterine prolapse...ask her about the corrective vaginal procedure that she performs during the surgery. I even sent my mother to see her. Dr. Nguyen was very thorough with my mother and was quick in identifying early cervical cancer. We are very grateful to her.

Oustanding! show details Oustanding!
Nov 17th, 2009

I would high recommend Dr. Nguyen. My doctor refer me to her for urinary incontinence. Friendly staffs. She spent the time to get to know me and carefully explain her thoughts and treatment optyions to me. Very knowledgeable. Much better than my previous experience with a male urologist. I felt very comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Nov 9th, 2009

Outstanding physician and surgeon. She was very friendly and knowledge. I was very sorry to hear that she has moved to Rockville, Maryland.