A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thara Damodaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thara Damodaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thara Damodaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Damodaran graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Damodaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thara R Damodaran MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thara R. Damodaran practice?
- Dr. Thara Damodaran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thara Damodaran practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Infectious Disease Doctors.