Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thara Damodaran
Dr. Thara Damodaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Damodaran is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Thara Damodaran has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thara Damodaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. David Nelson
Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi40
Dr. Ahmad Bilal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi9
Dr. Imran Nizami
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi26