A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadeeja graduated from Calcutta Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khadeeja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khadeeja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tharayil A. Khadeeja practice?
Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.