A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadeeja graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Khadeeja has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tharayil A Khadeeja BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tharayil A. Khadeeja practice?
- Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tharayil Khadeeja practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.