A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tharun Shetty is Satisfactory. Dr. Shetty has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shetty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tharun Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tharun P. Shetty practice?
Dr. Tharun Shetty practices Internal Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Wantagh, NY.
See Massapequa Internists.