A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tharun Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tharun Shetty is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Shetty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tharun DR Shetty MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tharun D. Shetty practice?
- Dr. Tharun Shetty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tharun Shetty practices Internal Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Wantagh, NY.
See Massapequa Internists.