A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thatcher Felt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thatcher Felt, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Felt graduated from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago, IL.
Dr. Felt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prosser Memorial Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thatcher T. Felt practice?
Dr. Thatcher Felt practices Pediatrics near Grandview, WA.
See Grandview Pediatricians.