A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thatcher Felt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thatcher Felt, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Felt graduated from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago, IL. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Felt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prosser Memorial Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thatcher Th Felt DO is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thatcher T. Felt practice?
- Dr. Thatcher Felt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thatcher Felt practices Pediatrics near Grandview, WA.
See Grandview Pediatricians.