A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorungrochana
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lorungrochana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorungrochana graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Lorungrochana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana practice?
- Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana has 1 office location.
Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.