A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorungrochana graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Lorungrochana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana practice?
- Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thavorn Lorungrochana practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.