A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thawat Eosakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thawat Eosakul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eosakul graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eosakul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eosakul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thawat Eosakul practice?
Dr. Thawat Eosakul practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.