A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thawat Eosakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thawat Eosakul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eosakul
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eosakul Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eosakul graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eosakul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thawat Eosakul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thawat Eosakul practice?
- Dr. Thawat Eosakul has 1 office location.
Dr. Thawat Eosakul practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.