A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thawat Eosakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thawat Eosakul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eosakul
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eosakul Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eosakul graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Eosakul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thawat Eosakul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thawat Eosakul practice?
- Dr. Thawat Eosakul has 1 office location.
Dr. Thawat Eosakul practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.