A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thayalan Cumarasamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thayalan Cumarasamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thayalan Cumarasamy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumarasamy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cumarasamy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thayalan Krishna Cumarasamy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thayalan K. Cumarasamy practice?
- Dr. Thayalan Cumarasamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thayalan Cumarasamy practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
See Burlington Primary Care Doctors.