Family Physicians, Surgical Specialist

1816 Mount Holly Rd
Ste 102
Burlington, NJ 08016
609-747-0870
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Very happy with Dr. Cumarasamy  |  show details
by Fred on Feb 17th, 2014

I read the other reviews which are all bad. That hasn't been my experience at all. I've been his patient for 11 years now, and find him to be pleasant. I've never had a problem getting an appointment, and find that he spends plenty of time with me when I'm there. I really can't think of any criticisms.

|  Bad service... Don't go  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2013

The service is horrible. This doctor is only interested in your co-pay. He doesn't have any time for you over the phone even when you're in pain. he isn't accessible at all. I warn you. Find another doctor ASAP...

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

THis DR was great!!!! However he has his WIFE run the office.SHE IS NASY ,RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL... HANGS UP THE PHONE ON YOU TELLS YOU IF YOUR A FEMALE THERE IS NO APP AND THE DR IS BOOKED HOWEVER A MALE CAN CALL ONE MIN LATER AN GET A APP... I HUNG IN THERE A YR CAUSE THE DR WAS GREAT THAN AFTER A YR A COULD NOT TAKE HIS NASTY WIFE AN LEFT, WHEN YOU CALL FOR A APP... SHE SAYS WHO THISSS!!!! YES THATS RIGHT WHO THISSSS!!! NOT HELLO. IF IT WAS'NT FOR HIS WIFE I WOULD RATE HIME A 5 STAR.

|  Worst Doctor  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

I had a horrible experience with Dr.Cumarasamy and his staff. Please do yourself a favor and do not go to this doctor. He cannot be trusted and talks bad behind his patients back. I will never go back.