inactive

Thayalan K Cumarasamy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 17th, 2014
Very happy with Dr. Cumarasamy
I read the other reviews which are all bad. That hasn't been my experience at all. I've been his patient for 11 years now, and find him to be pleasant. I've never had a problem getting an appointment, and find that he spends plenty of time with me when I'm there. I really can't think of any criticisms.

December 20th, 2013
Bad service... Don't go
The service is horrible. This doctor is only interested in your co-pay. He doesn't have any time for you over the phone even when you're in pain. he isn't accessible at all. I warn you. Find another doctor ASAP...

January 31st, 2013
THis DR was great!!!! However he has his WIFE run the office.SHE IS NASY ,RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL... HANGS UP THE PHONE ON YOU TELLS YOU IF YOUR A FEMALE THERE IS NO APP AND THE DR IS BOOKED HOWEVER A MALE CAN CALL ONE MIN LATER AN GET A APP... I HUNG IN THERE A YR CAUSE THE DR WAS GREAT THAN AFTER A YR A COULD NOT TAKE HIS NASTY WIFE AN LEFT, WHEN YOU CALL FOR A APP... SHE SAYS WHO THISSS!!!! YES THATS RIGHT WHO THISSSS!!! NOT HELLO. IF IT WAS'NT FOR HIS WIFE I WOULD RATE HIME A 5 STAR.

September 24th, 2012
Worst Doctor
I had a horrible experience with Dr.Cumarasamy and his staff. Please do yourself a favor and do not go to this doctor. He cannot be trusted and talks bad behind his patients back. I will never go back.