A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bharathan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bharathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharathan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bharathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practice?
- Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.