A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharathan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bharathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bharathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practice?
Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Family Physicians.