A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharathan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bharathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practice?
- Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.