A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharathan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bharathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bharathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practice?
Dr. Thayyullathil Bharathan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Family Physicians.