A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thazin Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thazin Saw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thazin Saw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saw graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thazin DR Saw MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thazin D. Saw practice?
- Dr. Thazin Saw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thazin Saw practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.