A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. The-Huy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. The-Huy Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. The-Huy Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. The-Huy Manh Tran MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. The-Huy M. Tran practice?
- Dr. The-Huy Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. The-Huy Tran practices Internal Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Redlands Internists.